For nearly 30 years, New Oakland has been serving communities across Michigan, providing caring, high-quality mental health services for the entire family. New Oakland’s SUD Treatment Center is not a detox facility or for individuals in active withdrawal from substance dependency. But for those who have made a commitment to ending their reliance on drugs or alcohol, our programs and specialists have a track record of successfully addressing the root mental health causes that have led to substance abuse.
New Oakland Family Centers’ new substance use treatment center in Livonia is our first location focused exclusively on the mental health needs of individuals requiring substance use- and addiction-related care. New Oakland’s new Substance Use Treatment Center features:
- Staffed by board-certified addiction medicine specialists and mental health professionals
- Treatment for prescription, legal and illegal drug use
- Partial Hospital Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) available
- Day-long programs from 9:00 am ‒ 3:00 pm daily
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) including Suboxone for opiate addiction
- Transportation provided