CARF Survey: An opportunity to provide feedback on your New Oakland experience
A survey team from CARF International* will be visiting on
September 21-23, 2020
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we may earn or continue accreditation.
As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who receive services, their families, our staff, and others.
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services?
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
Mail: CARF International
6951 East Southpoint Road
Tucson, AZ 85756, USA
Telephone: (520) 495-7001
Fax: (520) 318-1129
*CARF International — A group of companies that includes CARF, CARF Canada, and CARF Europe.